As we are aware that the USD to PKR exchange rate has increased from PKR 105 on December 2017 (when the last PKR pricing were updated on our site) to now at around PKR 120.
As all our servers / vps / ssl certificates / domains purchases are directly billed in USD so whenever PKR falls we are directly hit with higher pricings, as a result we have to adjust this in PKR pricing. You should see our new hosting pricings on our website and domain pricings here.
Please note that our actual USD pricing has remained the same since 2009 (e.g. USD 17.34 for Plan I). We only changed the PKR pricing from time to time (usually once a year) to match this value in PKR.
Recently the USD to PKR exchange rate is changing a lot so we are moving to a USD based pricing but the will still show the matching PKR pricing as well. This will mean there are no sudden pricing increases going forward and also if the USD to PKR exchange rate goes down, the PKR pricing will be lowered automatically as well.
We thank you for your cooperation and appreciate your understanding.
We would love your thoughts and suggestions, so please use the comments box below to voice your thoughts.
An Inode is a data structure used to store the meta data of a file. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have under your hosting account. All the shared hosting service providers maintain these limits in order to avoid disk abuse as having large number of files on the system causes IO issues resulting in slowness for all the sites on the server.
The implemented inodes limits are:
Soft limit (150,000): If your inode count is 150K, your account will be removed from automatic weekly backups.
Hard limit (250,000): When the inode count reaches 250K, no further files can be added to the account.
If your hosting account usage is normal, you will not need to check the inodes limit, however if your account is creating large number of files automatically sprouting thousands of files within a day then you may hit the inode limit and may require to clean or properly configure your account.
The good news is you can very easily get your account under the limit by following these guidelines:
- Delete the unnecessary files and folders under your account
- Delete junk or spam emails
- Delete cache created by many CMS
You can also contact us and we can provide you with exact location of folder where most of inodes are being used.
If you are running a WordPress site, it is recommended to enable the WordPress Fastest Cache plugin as it creates static html pages for your php pages, resulting in much faster page response times.
Plugin can be enabled from the wordpress admin dashboard by simply visiting Plugins -> Add New -> Search Plugins and searching for ‘WordPress Fastest Cache’.
Once Installed and Activated, simply enable the ‘Cache System’ and ‘Browser Cache’ to enable the functionality. You can enable more options as well depending on your requirements.
CloudFlare is a free services that protects and accelerates your site by optimising content delivery and routing traffic through their intelligent global network, blocking hacking attempts against your site so your visitors get the fastest page load times, best performance and enhanced security.
To activate cloudfalre, simply login to your cPanel at: example.com:2082 (replace example.com with your own domain name) and under the ‘Software’ section click on ‘Cloudflare’ icon. Them simply follow the steps to enable the free cloudflare service:
Here is a list of prominent features we provide on our Unlimited packages that are not offered on the regular limited packages:-
- More CPU, RAM Resources: With unlimited packages each account is assigned double the resources than that of normal shared packages including more CPU, RAM resources resulting in faster page loads.
- Faster Page Loads using Varnish Cache: Aside from the more CPU and RAM resources our Unlimited packages utilize advanced varnish caching mechanism which helps in instant page loads than other normal hosting solutions.
- More Reliability: Unlimited packages are created on servers having lesser websites than normal shared servers resulting in more reliable websites.
- Realtime Scanning: Every file uploaded on the server through FTP or upload forms is immediately checked for malicious content so that malicious shell, mail scripts are detected and stopped from even being uploaded to the server.
- Advanced Web Application Firewall: With the web application firewall you are protected from sql injection, cross site scripting and other multitide of website hacking attempts, resulting in even more secure hosting infrastructure.
- Daily Scanning: Even if the realtime scanning and web application firewall is not able to stop malicious file from being uploaded on the server, each account is scanned daily with multiple anti-virus, anti-malware applications, making it even harder to hack your website.
- No Automatic Suspension: On shared servers, accounts violating acceptable usage policy (e.g. sending too many emails per hour or running resource extensive scripts) are suspended automatically. On unlimited servers we check these manually and you are notified ahead so appropriate action is taken without suspension.
- Faster Support: Due to structure of unlimited packages, if you face any issues regarding the servers, we are able to check and diagnose the problem much more quickly resulting in faster problem resolution.
Hope this helps.