We do support upgrade to any of the higher packages anytime during that billing cycle.
So for example if you purchased Hosting Plan I in January and would like to upgrade to Plan III or unlimited packages, just email us and we will generate you an invoice for the remaining period in that payment cycle.
Note 1: The invoice for upgrade is generated for the remaining period of that year. So if you have used Plan I for 6 months, later if you request upgrade to Plan II you will have to pay for the remaining 6 months on Plan II, not the whole year.
Note 2: You will not be able to upgrade Plan II, Plan III that host more than one domain to Unlimited Plan I as it can only host one domain. In this case you will need to upgrade to Unlimited Plan II.
We are sorry to see you go. If there is anything we can do to keep you as our customer, please contact us.
To cancel your hosting account:
1. Login to: Client Control Panel.
2. Navigate to the My Services link.
3. Locate the service you wish to cancel and click on the “Manage icon” (small icon with green arrow towards the right of services listed).
4. Scroll down to the bottom of page and locate the ‘Request Cancellation’ button and click it.
5. On the next page provide the cancellation reason and press ‘Request Cancellation’ again to cancel that service.
Note 1: Cancelling your hosting package does not automatically cancel the domain name. To cancel it please send us an email.
Note 2: After the cancellation request, your cancellation is processed 48 hours. If you do not receive confirmation within 48 hours please contact us.
We are currently supporting the following methods of payment:
From Inside Pakistan:
a. Bank Deposit, ATM/Online Transfer
c. Ubl OMNI
d. Cash at office, Cheque
e. Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Master, American Express).
f. Moneybookers (Skrill)
From Outside Pakistan:
a. Online / Wire Transfer.
b. Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Master, American Express).
c. Moneybookers (Skrill)
- Before making the payment please place an order from our website.
- You should be able to place the order using the ‘Order Now’ link against the package you need to purchase.
- After the deposit be sure to confirm the deposit using this form: http://www.hosterpk.com/dc
To place an order, first choose the hosting package you are interested in. Packages can be found here: http://www.hosterpk.com/hostingplans
Once you have chosen a package, just click on the “Order Now” link or button against the order.
It will open the Step 1 of the ordering process, where you can search and choose your domain name.
In Step 2, choose the billing cycle, and hosting platform. You can safely proceed to next step without changing anything in this step.
Step 3 will show you the order summary and hosting fee.
In Step 4, provide your information to create your account with us.
And choose the payment method most suitable for you and click the ‘Complete Order‘ button to place the order.
Once your invoice is generated, you can pay using any of our payment methods listed here: Payment Methods.
After you have made the payment, just fill out the deposit confirmation form here: Deposit Confirmation Form.
We will send you hosting details at your email id provided in the form once payment is confirmed. This usually take about 30 minutes.